The club sessions take place on Wednesays during term times from 7pm – 9pm at Thomas Hardye School’s Sports Hall.
SUMMER TERM DATES 2016
- APRIL – Wednesdays – 13th – 20th – 27th
- MAY – Wednesdays – 4th – 11th – 18th – 25th
- JUNE – Wednesday 1st June, HALF TERM, NO FENCING
- JUNE – Wednesdays – 8th – 15th – 22nd – 29th
- JULY – Wednesdays – 6th – 13th – 20th –
WINTER TERM starts on Wednesday 7th September
Thomas Hardye Sports Hall, Coburg Road,
Dorchester, Dorset DT1 2HR
Find us : https://www.thomas-hardye.net/pages/contact/find_us.php
- SENIORS – 14 sessions at £8 per session = £112
- JUNIORS – 14 sessions at £6 per session = £84
- Annual subscription £25 senior (under 18), £15 Junior
What to Wear
Wear trainers, white socks, track suit bottoms (or breeches if you have them) and tee shirt. We will supply all the other equipment.
Periodically WDFC runs beginners courses and private lessons are available. Please contact us to find out what is right for you.